Bioenergetic Spectrum Forum, Blog & Updates

'

Friday, June 30, 2006

Self Promotion in Comments

Hi there,

I just need everyone to know that I only accept relevent comments and questions at this blog. If it's health related, I don't mind a little shameless self promotion. As long as your comments are truly informative and health oriented I will even post your link - no problem.

Unfortunately, I can't let any shameless self promotion onto this blog. I am the king here. Don't bother trying to bribe me into posting any drug oriented ads either - Health Shoppers don't do drugs. Health Shoppers are power shoppers because they want control over their own health and their own lives. People who have power over their own lives know how to stay healthy on their own; this begins with REAL education - not propaganda.

Thanks for your understanding. Peace and Health to You.

Randolph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home