Bioenergetic Spectrum Forum, Blog & Updates

'

Friday, June 16, 2006

Strivedtin SD vs. OHT Peptide-3

I was walking through one of those Costco "wholesale" stores the other
day. I happened to notice this small 6 ounce package of Strivectin-SD
for $99. I thought to myself, "That's kind of an outlandish price
considering that the membership fee to get into this place is $50!" Upon
checking the average retail price of this package of $135, then I
thought, "Well, that's even more outlandish, but does it work?"

I am helping 1-800-patches sell a more wholistic version of Strivectin SD; it's called OHT Peptide-3 and it's located at http://health-shopper.net\strivectin-sd.html. OHT Peptide-3 is just a little cheaper than the retail price of Strivectin-SD (upon choosing automatic shipments), but it has more interesting ingredients. I would like to know how well either of these actually work. Being the person that I am, I don't particularly care if I have wrinkles or stretch marks
- I suppose if I had them, then I would care. In order to prevent such dermal abberations, I personally do preventive maintenance like proper diet, nutrition, exercise, meditate and pray to God save for getting a cheap skin product. Unless, that little 6 ounce bottle of chemicals is
meant to last a life time, I would like to know why are people using such expensive skin products. I know that you're worth it, but is that product worth it?

I imagine that the ladies would have the best answers. I hope to hear from you.

Your Health is Priceless - You're a Health Shopper

Randolph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home