Bioenergetic Spectrum Forum, Blog & Updates

'

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Health-Shopper.net and SpiritWorld.info have merged

Thank you for your patience. I have been busy moving to a whole new system including a new domain, a new server, a new PC, and a new operating system. Hopefully, these techno updates will help me to serve you better in the long run.

All of the science related content at spiritworld.info has been moved to bioenergeticspectrum.com in one form or another. Most of the commercially oriented, health product pandering in health-shopper.net has been removed and placed at the new site on bioresonant science.

I have decided to stay with the products which please my sense of honesty and morality in helping to make this world a better place.

I will provide more detail of this move either in the next post or the post afterwards.

Thanks again for your patronage,

Randolph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home