Bioenergetic Spectrum Forum, Blog & Updates

'

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sharing love and light on my Belated B'day

I was wondering, since it was my birthday yesterday, what can I do for you to help spread love and light. What do people usually do to help spread love and light in this world?

What about music? I’ve been working on this album for months now, BrainStorm Trifecta. At the moment, I’m still working on “The Big Picture,” but it’s slow going because I’m a perfectionist who’s mashing up with a DAW and a few musical instruments.

I want my own orchestra with a full string and wind section, but I’m doing the best with what I have AND the focus is really on brainwave entrainment “The Big Picture” is meant to increase neural activity and plasticity, so I’m trying to be creative and calculating at the same time.

I really wanted to finish the whole album by my b’day, but you know what they say: “the best laid plans of maestros and mill workers…” To help keep you going with the theme of spreading love and light, here is another slice of “The Big Picture,” with a fun calypso beat. More on this at HealingMindN Power Circle: http://bit.ly/RIlove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home